Thursday, January 09, 2014, 03:00pm - 05:00pm
Hits : 195
Stop cutting glass like a beginner!
Great glass cutting works like WD-40 for your projects…everything goes smoother and easier once you have it. The great advantage over the stuff in the can is that great glass cutting technique never runs out and gets better the more you use it. Once you learn the basics, all of your projects, whether stained glass, fused glass or mosaic will benefit. You’ll tackle your projects with the confidence of knowing that every process that follows will go faster and more efficiently. Join our host Joe Porcelli as he explains the professional methods he’s been using throughout his extensive artistic career.
Here’s a sampling of what you will learn in this fun and informative Webinar:
- How to choose the right glass cutter
- Proper positioning for a perfect score every time
- Glass breaking and grozing techniques that will save you time and energy
- Working with different types of art glass, including drapery glass
- Glass cutter maintenance
- Production techniques for repetitive cuts
- Working with templates
- How to best use a light table when cutting
- When to go beyond your glass cutter for difficult cuts
- And much, much more….
So whether you are a glass cutting novice or want to hone your skills, join Joe as he walks you step by step through the cutting process.
—No Traveling Required!
Click here to Register for this Webinar
Location Your home, office or studio