Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Jackie Truty's Art Clay Silver
In this recording of the live webinar event, Jackie Truty will show you how to add uniqueness and creativity to your glass design by incorporating silver. Discover how easy it is not only to create your own fine silver designs, but to add colorful enamel powders to them!
Jackie will discuss some common enameling techniques and create a champleve pendant with Art Clay Silver and colorful enamel powders. See her add a pure silver accent and slump a glass tray in one firing and demonstrate the sgraffito technique. She will also show you how to create a unique, fine silver bale and decorative element to your glass cabochons resulting in a one-of-a-kind pendant.
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and PDF handouts given in the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times