Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Kent Lauer's Faceted Dichroic Glass
In this recording of the live webinar event, Kent Lauer shows you how to make faceted glass pendants using dichroic glass from Coatings By Sandberg. you will be introduced to some remarkable cold working basics at the same time.
A thin layer of dichroic glass will be laminated between two layers of beautiful Starphire glass, then ground and polished into an incredible jewel. This exciting hands-on class will cover all aspects of creating these breathtaking pendants from cutting the 1/2"-thick glass with a diamond saw to laminating and beveling the glass.
This is your chance to learn Kent’s astounding techniques for cold working glass from your own home or studio at your convenience!
Included in this recorded link is the full chat, materials list and PDF given in the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times