Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Joe Porcelli's Tale of Two Techniques
Availability: In Stock
Copper foil or lead came stained glass?
If you have asked yourself this question in the past, then watch artist and author, Joe Porcelli as he demonstrates two methods of working in stained glass in one complete lesson based on his popular DVD, "A Tale of Two Techniques". He will use the same stained glass project design for both demonstrations. In this recording of the live Webinar event, Joe will give you insights into the proper use of both techniques and go over valuable, time saving techniques.
This is a perfect introduction to stained glass.
In this recorded link you will learn how to:
- Use a glass cutter
- Make a perfect glass score
- Make templates
- Work with copper foil
- Work with lead came
- And much, much more!
Included in this recorded link is the full chat from the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times