Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Richard La Londe's Lecture: Explore the Liquid Glass Line
Availability: In Stock
Watch master artist, Richard La Londe in this one-hour lecture and slideshow exploring the "Liquid Glass Line" technique he developed in 1993. Find out how this technique is used to create brightly colored architectural-scale wall murals and vessels.
Richard will show you how to prepare the mysterious "CMC Goop", mix it with glass powder and extrude it onto glass using a light table. He will share three different frit techniques that utilize this style of line work and illustrate a variety of ways to add colored frit to create pictorial and patterned glass art.
Don't miss this opportunity to watch one of the pioneers in glass fusing!
Included in this recorded link is the full chat from the live lecture.
This link allows you to view the lecture class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times