Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Gil Reynolds' Fused Glass Breakthroughs
Availability: In Stock
Gil Reynolds shares five products and techniques that will make your pieces more marketable and help you find your own unique style.
This recording of the live webinar event will cover many different tips and tricks that will broaden your ability to make the images you want, but the main focus will be on the following five techniques:
Shrink Lines are made by pre-firing Flexi-Glass or Liquid Stringer Medium components; this process provides a unique way to create delicate fired line imagery.
Back Building is a technique that allows you to bond controlled frit and powder imagery on the back of the glass and have it stay in place while you work on the front surface. This saves a firing and produces a look of it’s own.
Silver Reactive Enamels are internally reactive and take on several different colors depending upon how they are applied.
Cold Combing allows you to capture the look of combed glass while working at room temperature. This process is gives you a lot more control and allows for more detailed imagery all without having to deal with reaching inside of a hot kiln.
Nature Printing is a process where the image of plants can be applied to glass by direct printing.
Also included is a breakdown of the different binders and mediums that are available, their unique qualities and how to use them for specific effects.
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and PDF handout given in the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times