Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Dennis Brady's Fun with Float
Float glass has some different properties than the glass we use for fusing but can be used for fusing projects. Dennis Brady will teach you about those different properties, about the compatibility issues, how to identify the tin side of float glass, and how to adjust firing schedules for float.
Dennis will also instruct you on how to deal with devitrification and how to add color with paints or mica. In addition, he will demonstrate a number of projects with both regular float glass and tempered glass and show you how to use float glass to make molds, kiln dams and even how to use as a kiln shelf.
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and the PDF handouts given in the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times