Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Dennis Brady's Mica Magic
Join Dennis Brady in this presentation as he imparts his wisdom on the attributes of using mica and how to incorporate them into your work. He will teach you that not all mica retain color at fuse firing temperatures. But you will learn how different colors of mica respond to heat at different temperatures so as to make the best choice for your project.
Dennis will also show you how to use rubber or vinyl stamps (the same as used for scrapbooking) to fuse elaborate multi-colored and multi-layered designs onto glass with different colors of mica. Learn how to sift mica to create a metallic rainbow of intricately detailed designs and scenes on glass, and also how to use mica to apply mica-filled designs in sandblasted glass.
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and the PDF handouts given in the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times