Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Josh Mazet's Marble Making and Boro Critters
Time to turn up the heat and explore boro marbles and creative critters with Josh Mazet. This industry leader will show you how to make a Galaxy Marble from setting up your dichro to building and shaping your marble. The result? A sparkling stellar universe!
Josh will also demonstrate step by step how you can create a sculpted octopus that can be added to the top of your marble or used on its own. For some added fun, Josh will instruct you on making a small crab paperweight. Starting with a little gather of glass at the base, Josh will show you how to add some frit and then sculpt a solid, quick, really terrific looking crab!
If you've always wanted to make marbles or try your hand at some sculpted boro critters, now you have the chance to do so with Josh Mazet!
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times