Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Barbara Becker Simon's Hollow Flameworked Beads: From Basics to Puffies Plus Silver Clay Cores
Making hollow beads is easier than you think! In this recording of the live webinar event, you'll learn how to make basic hollows, use a puffy mandrel to blow a bead, and create both hollow and solid beads with a silver clay core.
You get a flameworking webinar recording and instruction in creating with silver metal clay, all in one!
You'll also see how to apply enamels for accent and decorate with stringers. Barbara uses COE 104 glass, ("soft glass") at a torch to create her distinctive flameworked beads.
Some of the concepts and techniques covered in this webinar recording include:
- how to properly apply the glass to the mandrel
- keeping the walls of the bead a consistent thickness
- how to read the heat base of the glass and evenly heat the bead
- how to prevent bead collapse (and how to fix it when it happens!)
- application of enamels and stringer decoration
- how to create, apply, and finish silver clay bead cores with decorative end caps
- creating beautiful hollow (and a solid bonus bead) over the silver clay cores
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and PDF handouts given in the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
• For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Add your purchases to your cart
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times