Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Tony Glander's Shatterglass: Fusing with Tempered Glass
Availability: In Stock
Tony Glander will show you how to get your creativity going with his unique webinar, Shatterglass.
He will take you on a journey of discovery and experimentation that led him to many breakthroughs.
Working with both traditional and nontraditional art glass, Tony’s lesson will cover how to make a one-fire bowl, use inclusions, and fuse with plate glass. He will cover firing schedules for a variety of effects and different glasses, help you get to know your kiln better, and gain confidence in programming it.
If you want to fuse more and save money, this will get you pushing the limits, experimenting and learning about a larger world of creative fused glass!
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and PDF handout given in the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times