Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Tanya Veit's Dichroic Odyssey
Availability: In Stock
Tanya will take a look at scenic engraving with layering techniques using a variety of glass components and incorporating them into your dichroic jewelry.
Work with liquid pattern bars, frit and engraving will be in one piece of jewelry! Set up scenic canvases and learn how she created her Dichroic Window Jewelry. Tanya has taken this webinar to an unbelievable level with never seen before techniques.
As a bonus Tanya will tell her secrets revealing adhesive tricks (that's right your bails will never fall off again) and coldworking secrets for perfect polished edges. No more "ring around the collar" after polishing your grinded pieces.
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and PDF handouts given in the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times