Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Robert Mickelsen's Creating Images with Impact, a Lecture on Photographing Glass
Availability: In Stock
They say “a picture is worth a thousand words.” Are yours?
They need to be! In this day and age, images are everything!
Your glass needs to look terrific to get into galleries, art shows, increase sales,and share on social media. Let’s face it, more people will see photos of your
work than will ever see the actual piece!
The problem is, glass is one of the most difficult things on earth to photograph. There’s reflection, glare, and the nuances of lighting.
If you’ve had issues getting the perfect shot for your favorite magazine or just your website, this lecture is for YOU!
Robert will discuss:
- How cameras work
- What kind of equipment you’ll need
- Digital image files and formats
- What software to use
- Understanding lighting
- Background setup
Learn about focus and depth of field. Discover what aperture settings work best for your needs. And let’s not forget White Balance! If some of these terms are foreign to you now, rest assured they won’t be after this lecture.
And don’t worry if you don’t have the latest, greatest (& most expensive!) image editing software. You’ll find out which apps will get the job done, some of which are even FREE!
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and PDF from the live lecture.
This link allows you to view the lecture class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times