Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Lisa Vogt's Watercolor Techniques & Advanced Fusing Design
Take your fused glass designs to an exciting new level!
Learn how to make gorgeous, vividly decorated nature themed fused glass designs in this comprehensive webinar.
Master the art of design, pattern, and color.
Join veteran glass artist, Lisa Vogt and see how quickly and easily you can ramp up the visual intricacy of your work in just a few steps. Lisa shares her personally developed, “watercolor style,” approach to shading and highlighting glass.Using glass powders and frit, you’ll be able to create the illusion of depth and a subtle imagery that results in a soft, painterly look.
You will love the easy-to-follow instruction and seeing how Lisa creates elaborately detailed works of art with a gorgeous three-dimensional flair.
In this webinar you will learn how to use advanced artistic techniques like a pro. Beginner, intermediate and advanced fusers alike will enjoy applying the many simple, yet effective techniques Lisa shares in this in-depth, live event.
Plus, as a special bonus Lisa includes step-by-step instruction on how to use failed projects. She explains in detail how to solve problems and how to ensure successful projects moving forward.
Lisa also includes her custom firing guides, project patterns and materials list in PDF form.
You will be fired up and eager to apply these new techniques to enhance the beauty and charm of your work.
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and PDF handout given in the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times