Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Lustrous Lanterns with Lisa Vogt
Light up with Lisa! Create colorful luminaries to brighten your home, office, porch, or anywhere else you’d enjoy the comforting glow of a dazzling accent light.
In this comprehensive live event, Lisa will show you how to make 6 sparkling fused glass lanterns. You’ll learn how easily you can construct and build stunning 3-D lamps. Lisa will guide you step-by-step through the many stages of construction, including pattern preparation, glass cutting, project assembly, fusing, slumping, and how to “cold fuse” the lanterns together.
You’ll also be shown how to finish the lanterns with custom, professional quality glass display bases. In addition, Lisa will share how to utilize ready-made clear glass candle shelters to make fast and easy pick-me-ups. Lisa also shows several quick and simple methods for lighting your beautiful new creations. Along with detailed instruction, you’ll receive 6 full-size lantern patterns, Lisa’s project-specific firing guides, and supply list.
Beginner, intermediate, and advanced glass fusers alike will love the wide variety of unique shapes and elegant new patterns, custom designed to enrich any décor. Join Lisa to rekindle your creative spark with lustrous lanterns designed to set your artistic imagination aglow.
Included in this recorded link is the full chat in the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times