Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Nathan Sandberg's Inside Out Flow Vessel
Availability: In Stock
This workshop was conceived during a moment of panic in the early days of the COVID-19 Pandemic. All of Nathan’s teaching jobs for the year vaporized in a matter of days! And then there was an explosion of creativity at OnGrade Studio…..
Join Nathan online as he presents the methods and materials necessary to make one of his newest designs. Early on in the webinar he’ll demonstrate how to cut circles and quickly move on to rings of sheet glass. To make it even more interesting he’ll show you how he cuts rings without the need for a relief cut! From there we’ll work on making a blank that will ultimately go through three firings before turning into an amazing 9.5” diameter dropout vessel.
Post firing Nathan will take you into the cold shop as he introduces you to a new, comfortable, approach to rim removal before a bit of coldworking to resolve the rim. When all is said and done, we’ll have an amazing Inside Out Flow Vessel!
Note: The main project is 9.5” diameter and requires a 16” kiln-shelf. The dropout will be 4” deep which requires a 10” deep kiln.
Smaller (5”, 7”) and shorter versions of the project will be presented. A sandblaster and the ability to coldwork are integral parts of this process.
Included in this recorded link is the full chat in the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times