Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Jeri Warhaftig Boro Chain Making for Beginners
Availability: In Stock
This class provides a fun and reliable approach to making beautiful and versatile glass chain. It is approachable for beginning torch workers with no borosilicate experience but also offers plenty of information for those who are further along in their glass journey.
All you need are clear boro rods in 4 mm and 5 mm and any dual fuel torch designed for use with glass. In detailed step by step demonstrations you will learn how to shape and connect links and make basic designs. Handouts include tools and tool substitutes, sources for materials, and a step-by-step instructional sheet.
After class you will have access to an exclusive FB group and the Instructor’s guidance for trouble shooting and advancement of the skills taught in the webinar.Included in this recorded link is the full chat from the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times