Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Nathan Sandberg's Pressed Vitrigrah Murrine Tray
Compression, Pressing, and squishing are all terms used to describe the process that OnGrade Studio developed to create personalized, cuttable, patterned, sheet glass. In this online session, you’ll follow Nathan through each step as he takes a Vitrigraph pot or two of sheet glass scraps and turns them into Kush style murrine. Subsequent firings will be used to transform the murrine into a very refreshing 9.25” x 9.25” x .75” kiln glass tray that is only 3 mm thick! (and not overly fragile)
This webinar covers multiple topics including the origins of Kush style Vitrigraph murrine, Vitrigraph cane pulling,Mounds and Murrine Effects, as well as Pressing glass to achieve thin blanks that are appropriate for many slumping/dropout projects. The ability to do basic grinding/coldworking to finish the project is necessary. The methods presented in this session are adaptable to fit many kiln sizes.
Included in this recorded link is the full chat in the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times