Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Dennis Brady's Glass Gingerbread House with All The Trimmings
Availability: In Stock
What is more a Christmas tradition than a Gingerbread House?
You could bake one in your kitchen oven and decorate it with cake frosting and candies - or you could bake a glass one in your kiln and decorate it with glass icing frosting and candies to look like real candies.
We'll show you how to make different houses, how to make a complete Gingerbread diorama for your holiday table.
We'll show you how to make lots of different kinds of glass candies and candy cane, give you detailed step-by-step instructions and we will answer any questions you may have about the process.
Don't miss this opportunity to create your own Gingerbread House just in time for the holidays!
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and the PDF handouts given in the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times